Shirts for Sharity is a Proper Printshop project that matches great Designers with local Nonprofits to create a cool, new t-shirt design each month. The shirts will be sold to raise money for the selected organization. From the $20 price tag, $15 goes directly to the chosen Nonprofit. A new Nonprofit will be selected every month.
Designers will work with the selected Nonprofit to develop an original single color design. Our aim is to create a shirt that has appeal to a broad audience and to ensure that we raise as much money as possible.
A good example of the design style we're going for can be found at www.sevenly.org.
Shirts for Sharity recipients are qualified nonprofit organizations in the Greater El Paso Area with a tax exempt status of 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or equivalent status, and organized and operated for charitable, educational or religious purposes.
- Work directly with the Nonprofit to develop an original, super cool design, that reflects the mission statement and purpose of that Nonprofit.
- All artwork and design time will be donated to the chosen Nonprofit.
- Provide vector artwork to Proper Printshop at least 2 weeks before the Nonprofit’s selected month.
- Work with the Designer to communicate the mission and purpose of the organization.
- Grant the Artist an in-kind contribution for their time and work.
- Promote and advertise the final t-shirt design on all their social media channels to help increase sales and to raise as much money as possible.